Saturday, June 13, 2009

Still Raining

I got home from work a little early today.
Vito has gone to NYC with Susan and Sharon for a trade show and I have the house to myself for two days. I would like to have gone with them in one way, but I really need my personal and private space every once in while, which I don't seem to get enough of.

So after coming, I took Hannah out for a little walk and then I thought I would repot the Japanese Maple seedlings that I have been pampering for the past several weeks. I managed to report about a dozen of them, and then it started to rain. Now I love the rain and my garden certainly needs it, but really, enough is enough. I am beginning to wonder if we are ever going to have summer. It has rained pretty much for the past couple of weeks and now it is starting to effect my mood. Not to mention that my garden is getting boggy and the plants need a little sunshine too.

Oh well, I am just going to have to do something enjoyable indoors.

Today is Pat's birthday. I wonder if she and I will ever live close together. We have talked about it for years, but it could just be fantasy and wishful thinking. I don't dislike my home here, it is just that I have never connected with anyone here in New Jersey that is on my wave-length. The people that I seem to be attracted to for friendship that thinks the way I do, all seem to live in either the Southwest or the Northwest. There must be some reason God has put me on the east coast. Just can't figure out why.

Oh well. Everyday can't be our best. We must have some that we feel a little low and today is it. I just feel restless, not happy with work and I am sure that is a big part of it.

I dreamed about Daddy night before last. I can't stop thinking about that either. I never dream of him even though I wish I would. It was actually early in the morning and my alarm clock went off and I had to get up for work. I really didn't want to as the dream seemed so real, like he was really here. I wish that would happen more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment