Saturday, May 30, 2009


Today I spent the day pulling weeds from my day lilly beds. The sun was out, yet a nice breeze was blowing. My husband was cleaning the garden shed and mowing the lawn, and although I am tired, my muscles ache, I feel a little sun burn on my neck, what a wonderful day.

Briefly I heard the news when I came in for a break and I heard that North Korea fired another missile. For what purpose, I do not know. Maybe they are trying to prove something, or maybe they intend to blow some country up, maybe us. One thing is for sure, they must be crazy. Why?
Why not just try to get along and make the world a peaceful place, like a garden?

People are often like weeds. You have to separate the weeds from the flowers in order for them to flourish. Also with people, better to stay away from those who only study on destruction. They need to be separated from the mainstream in order for others to flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment