Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Beginnings


Today I decided to write in my blog that I have been maintaining for several years, when although I could access the blog, I could not post anything. Once I tried, I realized that I actually had started a new blog.

Aggravated at first, I soon realized that it was meant to be and I needed to start a new blog, like a fresh new start.

My life is much this way. Things get stale after a while and as time goes by, we often fall into ruts, just going through the humdrum of life and not changing things. As a friend of mine once said, "Athena, you have to shake it up every now and then." It is true and my life needs to be shaken.

So today I start my new blog and I hope to cultivate it with care. I hope I shall do the same with my life. Life a garden, life has many colors, shapes, smells, and variety. Life is too short not to enjoy what is right before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment